Saturday, December 4, 2010

I don't know why I'm even here.

But, writing takes away the remorse I feel.

The things you do in the past always come back to haunt you.
Despite how much you've changed, how much you've grown or how much you've learnt.
It'll always creep up when you least expect it.

I, for one, can say that I experienced this first hand.
And, probably, until the day I die.

But I guess that's just a reminder as to how vital decision making is in our lives, every single day.
The smallest of things can actually become the biggest of problems.

And everything seems to revolve around trust.
I realized today too, that, trust, to trust someone, whoever it may be, be it, family, your closest friends, your boyfriend, is the hardest thing to be completely sure of.
How can you really know that the secrets you share with to people, even the ones who you're closest to, will keep it entirely to themselves?
You can't.

Slips of the tongue happen.
But, can you really be furious at him or her?
I guess that, we really are all human, just human, at the end of the day.
Beings who will constantly tumble and fumble. It could've been you who did wrong, who accidentally spilled the beans about something you were supposed to keep to yourself. It could've been you who wished you had never did.

Whatever it is, lesson learnt

No comments: