Sunday, June 14, 2009

Kippy's Tales!

After a very long break, Kippy's Tales is back! For good,I hope.
This time, we had it at Mentari for the kids there to experience.
A few Damansara Jaya sector Baha'is came up with Kippy's Tales around 2 years ago.
It is a puppet show based on virtues and moral values. I think it's really good, it appeals to kids aged 3 to 12.
Obviously, the star of this puppet show is.. Kippy. Kippy's a hippopotamus who lives in a diverse aaaanimal neighbourhood and well, the themes revolve around that.
I play Ducky. Kippy's friend who together with Kippy and Sally(Sonia, who is the host) are the main characters of Kippy's Tales.
Today's theme was "I am special"
It's taking too long to upload the pictures. So, here's just a few out of the hundreds.
My favourite one's can't be posted :(







































School's starting in less than 10 hours.
geee.
I pray for a good start.

I feel very.. independent these past few days. mm :(

No comments: