Sunday, October 11, 2009

I think everyone knows what the right thing to do is but yet, we do the complete opposite,including myself. I get so angry at myself sometimes.

Sometimes, when I'm about to do something that isn't quite right, I find myself arguing with myself almost,contradicting myself. I realised that my inner voice is always right. I need to remember to listen to it more often :)

Despite knowing what the right thing to do is, we keep doing the total opposite.
and some people say "That's just the way I am, I can't change who I am" or "Why can't you except me for who I am?" How is it possible that doing the wrong thing makes you who you are,right?

But then didn't God create all of us noble and good and pure?
So, isn't that who we really, truly are?
What I'm trying to say is that, we shouldn't put in our mind that we do the wrong things because we have to or because that's just the way we are, we should at least strive with all our might to make the right choices in life, and to remember how we were created in the first place.

"Noble have I created thee, yet thou hast abased thyself. Rise then unto that for which thou wast created."
-Baha'u'llah




Okie dokes, off to study.



No comments: