Wednesday, October 14, 2009

You left me feeling high and dry.


I couldn't sleep at all last night :/
So, I was listening to songs on my mp3 in hopes that it would stop my mind from thinking so much and well, to ease my mind.
I was listening to a few Rooster songs and *sigh* I miss them!
I remember how crazy I was about them. I absolutely looove Rooster.

I don't know, some of you might not like them. Actually, I've heard alot of people telling me how much they don't like Rooster but I kinda like 'em. They've got a different vibe. They're just.. different but I love :) Their lyrics are so so, but for some odd reason, their music makes me happy. Their live performances are actually pretty good too and and the lead singer, Nick Atkinson,oooh, I looooove him. That husky,rough voice can melt,literally and his extremely good looks is a plus :)

Two of my favourites :)





Unfortunately, the band split after their second album :(

No comments: