Sunday, August 16, 2009

15th August ♥

The class party and also Stefan's birthday.
It started off a little rough and confusing, but then it ended off really well :)


















Fie never stops moving, and I REALLY mean NEVER. You're so crazy la, and sometimes over dramatic, but I love you anyway!














It was Stefan's birthday the day before, so, Resh,or Resh's mom made a cake, and we surprised him!















This year has been so different. I like different. and I love you guys:)
















my pasta boy!







































I'm so grateful to have you guys as friends.
No matter what anyone says about you guys, if they say you're weird, or if they say we just don't fit "their ways", know that I love you guys the way you are.
The "weird" ones are the ones who are the most interesting to talk to.
What would the world be like without these weird people? Would you really want a world filled with the same kind of people?
How can that possibly be an interesting place to live in.
This is diversity and diversity is good.
I can truly say now, that I'm happy.

Swimming with you guys again next week! :)

No comments: