Wednesday, August 26, 2009

dancing in the moonlight

Went out with Harp and Nic yesterday which was nice :)
I’m gonna TRY to diet from today onwards and be more like Harpreet(I needed some inspiration, and yes I got it from you,woman HAHA) because she.is.so.skinny.now!





















Today, went out with Mummy,Papa and Nayna.
And I fiiiiiiinally got the book I wanted! “Middlesex” (no,it’s not some sick dirty book. It tells the story of this teenager who doesn’t only have female genetics, but male genetics too. She’s intersexual,you see)
I heard about the book from Oprah(ofcourse) and ever since, I’ve been DYING to read the book. So yay :)
Also, I bought another Chicken Soup series. Ah, I feel very satisfied.
Thank God for the MPH vouchers I got cause of PMR :) Thank you DJ’s Residence Association. You are very kind,indeed. :) haha.







































































Off to burry myself in my brand new books :)

No comments: