Friday, August 21, 2009

I Couldn't Ask For More

This was after the performance(Jojie,FieFie and I)
















































getting ready :) fiefie so cantik.




















































School today was a busy busy day. It was nice to finally perform again :) I love you,Fie,Jo,and Resh. Oh oh! and Stefan :)


One week of holidays. I'm hoping for a good,productive holiday.
I love my Mummy and Papa, I really do. Today, I don't know why, but I had the sudden urge to tell my Papa that he meant alot to me. So in the car, on the way to school, I said, "Papa" "Yep" "No matter what, you're the best Papa in the whole world" "Thank you,darling". I love my Papa. Although he isn't around SO MUCH, but whenever he comes home from a busy day at work, he's always so happy to spend time with us. Everybody lights up, the energy in the house is filled with so much joy. It's like he always wants us to be happy, though he isn't exactly the sentimental type, but I know, deep down, he truly loves us, and I know that everything he does, he does for us,the family, and everyone else.
I love my Nayna, and Nil aaand Sonia.
I can't ask for a better family.
I am truly blessed to have that one group of people I know I can always count on, my family. I really do have the most fun when I'm with them. No words can describe how important they are to me.
I love you,family :)

No comments: