Friday, February 5, 2010

I sometimes feel like I have to show that I'm strong.
I think I'm dead scared of being vulnerable and insecure.
For some reason, I look up to people who are able to show their insecurities and vulnerability to the rest of the world. Unfortunately, I don't find it as easy as many other people do.
I often feel like I'm the only one feeling this, though I know that other people feel it too, and I do, I do try telling myself that it's okay because I'm not really alone, I'm not the only one feeling this, but that still doesn't take away what I feel.
So many things I wish I could change, but I don't want to keep holding onto something that I want to change but might not be able to. It really does kill me inside sometimes, I just.. don't show it. I'm scared to. I'm scared that if I do show it, I won't receive the reaction I want. Yeah, not good, I know, I shouldn't have such expectations. I'm just afraid of getting hurt. I'm afraid of trying too hard and then feeling insecure because I might not have gotten the reaction I wanted.
My intentions are/were never to hurt, never to ruin anything, never, really. I just handled some things wrong.
I didn't realise this before. Unlucky me, the realisation came a little too late.


What am I to do. We live, we learn,right?
So there, I'm going all out, I'm going to be vulnerable, I'm going to say what I really feel and not always put up a strong wall.

and I actually feel alot better now.

Venting is good.


good weekend ahead, please.


On another note, my love and prayers are with the Iranian Baha'is. Court trial is dated for Saturday. Such bravery brings me to tears.

3 comments:

Joyce Huang said...

Hey girl. Mmm.. sometimes it takes alot of courage. Yes you are not alone :) Is part of us human nature sayang.

Pray and have a friend that you know you can trust. Even family members as i know u are close to family more.

It takes reflections and faith in God when facing challenges in life. I dont know urs but then it all a test. Well a friend is here.

take care.

Sofie. said...

I do have people I trust and you guys make me so happy because I know that despite not always being able to see each other, despite the distance, despite not talking for a long time, whenever we see each other, we're always so appreciative and happy. Distance has never brought us apart and I love you guys :')

and I know you are, you're practically like my sister he he love you! thanks Joycey :)

Joyce Huang said...

Yup. That's how we always been. well I hope you are alright. see you soon. loves