Sunday, February 21, 2010

You're the closest to heaven that I'll ever be.

:')

This week's been a good week :) REALLY HEH.

I think everyone masks how they truly feel. Or maybe it's just me, being a little defensive. Do you?

Anyway, i think it's time I get serious about SPM. It might be somewhat trivial to some, but to me, I think I really need to do well, to at least TRY to get a schollarship, help the parents a little.

I need to take things seriously now,mhm!

Visualising starts today. Goodbye distractions, hello books!

& oh yes, Ayyam-i-ha's in a week, which also means that the fasting month is just around the corner. Just when I needed a good relaxing, reflecting atmosphere to remind myself about my priorities and to be grateful for what I have around me, it comes right at me,yay:)

I love March.

No comments: