Wednesday, November 4, 2009

:)
I had the best sleep today, well, the best in about a month!
Anyway I'm only posting something up today because well.. today, someone very special turns 18,yet another year older.
Hi Sukh :) I wanted to call you and text you at midnight, but well, I couldn't, I have no credit.
Well anyway, happy birthday! It's been awhile since we spoke and I miss you! HEH
Remember when you used to be my... (I'm hesitating writing this because it's so embarassing!but...) "petbro" and I was your umm "petsis" (gags) I can't believe we used to say that haha but :) It seems like it was just yesterday but it really was abooooout 5 years ago! Woah. Time's really passing too fast. I always respected you for your strength(inner strength d: don't get funny ideas) and your faith. I think you're a good role model for other youth today.
(no picture with you ): )



We'll go out, my treat(since I'm just too free now d: ) :)
Happy Birthday,love!

No comments: