Monday, November 30, 2009

Stand up for change ; An Open Mic Night



A few other youth and I are organising an Open Mic Night for sustainable development. Details on the event are stated in an invitation in the above. So, please take a look at it :) (Click to get a better view of the invite)
If you can't read the details above(Sorry, it's a little blurry. I don't know how to change a document into a picture,yeee ): ), here are the details :

Date : Saturday, 12th December '09
Time : 7.30 pm - 10.00 pm
Venue : DJROA Community Centre, Damansara Jaya

RSVP to me(or write in my cbox) or to this address :
standup4change.youth@gmail.com


If you'd like to take part and perform for the Open Mic Night, please call me @ 012-3477049 and I will explain to you further details. You can sing a song, dance, read a monolog, act out a skit, read a poem, anything artistic will do. The only requirement is that it has to be about sustainable development, or about any social issue.

Or.. you can just come and watch others perform but also take part in the other segments of the evening :)


It's going to be an interesting night filled with insightful perspectives and artistic performances, with a nice full crowd (crossing fingers! :D) :)!

Please let me know latest by the 4th of December if you'd like to attend. Limited seats, so please hurry :)


See you there! Hopefully :)


No comments: