Wednesday, November 5, 2008

If you've got the poison, I've got the remedy.

A couple of things that happened this past few weeks (:

Party at my place, with the oh so loved friends from class. :D





























































































I remember, at the beginning, we were all dreading our class.
But as the year went by, i think we grew to appreciate each other a little bit more.
It was a good party, I felt a little closer to everyone :)
Hopefully, we'll still do this, even if we're in different classes next year!

Nick, Nic & I went for lunch at Izzi's in Uptown.
It's so affordable there! It's 50% off EVERYDAY!
HAHA.

Then, we headed off to Nick's place.
It was supposed to be Nic's photoshoot day.
& well, that didn't go as planned.
Bt yess, we camwhored :D



















I wanted to take a picture of her legs. SO LONG OKAY. so nice :D
errrr. HAHAHA























































That's done.


Anyway, Aley told me about this Malaysian band, Estrella.
They're song "Stay" is so pretty!
I LOVE IT :)
It's so not what I expected. You know, coming from Malaysia.
It's nice, not what we usually hear from local bands.



No comments: