Thursday, November 6, 2008

Oh, gravity's working against me.

Run away from money,
Quit your job & climb a tree,
One with hearts instead of leaves.

I'm feeling so .. unproductive.

Kids are so adorable, though at times, they do tend to get on my nerves.
BUT aaah, I was watching these cute adverts and home videos on youtube.
& the kids are so cute :)



I love these Trigon commercials soo much. hee :)




























































He's soo adorable la omg.


I LOVE THIS ONE :D
It never fails to cheer me up.
So cute! :)

I've been looking through family photos. & it reminds me how much I'm grateful for such a great family :)

I miss Son so much ):
She's been coming over, every once in awhile.
Bt it's just not like how it used to be.
I guess, we just aren't as close anymore.
& gosh, I miss her SO much.
I remember, when she used to take me on our little shopping trips :)
She'd just call me out of the blue and we'd go BARGAIN shopping.
I miss that so much. Bt aah, she's married now. & she's working sooo, she's just busy, I suppose.
Ever since she got married and moved out, I don't know, I just feel like it's all different. :(
I mean we still do go out, once in awhile, bt it's just not the same, it's actually a little awkward.

If I could go back in time, I really would.
Patch up everything.
We had alot of conflict,it was really bad. & I just don't ever want that to happen again.
She's always there to pick me up, when I'm heading to the wrong path.
Though I might not always like how she handles tWehings, I know I'm in her best interest.
I know she cares.
If she didn't care, or didn't help me, OH GOSH I'd be so messed up now.
I love her to death :)

She's my role model, I really look up to her.
She's so driven, you know. Like she knows what she wants, & she'll get it.
So confident, so outspoken. She even won an award fr Go Getter Girls.
AH she's so outstanding.

Despite all the awkwardness I might feel now, I know that I've got an amaaazing sister, OH sisters :D
Nayns too :)
I feel so lucky and blessed to have them with me.
I wanna grow old and know that I have them with me, to gossip a little, to laugh, to just be there with me.
I don't want to ever grow apart.
& yes, not leaving the brother out, he's my protector? AHAH yeah he's so protective, It's so sweeet.
Though he would never admit it, I know he loves me :)
I can't imagine going through my life as an only child, it'd be too quiet, and my family just isn't my family without all the noise and craaazy DRAMA . ehehe.
I love being in a big family, so many shoulders to cry on, so much laughter and joy.
AH, they really are my backbones. :)

Pictures :)

AHAHA i looked like a boy



















Papa's hand is holding my shoe. haha































This was waaay back.
When my brother would actually say "I love you"
HAHA.

































son & i :)


































Nayns is so much fun to be with :)
Though she does get on my nerves, ALOT.
She's got a gooood sense of humour.
I really cherish all the laughs :D
& she's the only one who will camwhore with me. ahaha :)










































NawRuz'08














Son's wedding.
aww :)











































aah, loves :)

Mummy, ooh mummy.
HAHAHA i think this picture is soo funny.
This was at the Museum of London, i think?
please ignore my ugly face in the background, thank you :)



















MUMMY'S in Singapore.
I miss her soo much even though she's only gone for one day :(
She's coming home at midnight :)

oookay.
I am DONE.
Blogger is so slow ):

No comments: