Wednesday, November 12, 2008

you got to kiss the girl.

TWILIGHT IS IN 2 WEEKS. :O

OMG i can't wait!
it is coming out on the 27th la omg.

Aaaaaah :)































my robert pattinson is waiting for me ahahha

I was watching Disturbia.
& aaah omg I love Shia Labeouf sooo much.
He's soo cute :)
He's not buff like other 'hot' guys, but omg, I like funny looking guys. AHAHA
I know that's weird but what the heck. ehehe.
His personality oozes HOT HOT HOT.
I want him HAHA :D
I remember him in Even Stevens and he looked ew, NOT cute at all :S
But now, I am craaazy over him ookay. aaaah :) I can't even believe that he's the same guy.
Okay, he hasn't changed that much but I dont care, I love him.



































mmmmm :)

I'm leaving for Bangkok on Friday. I am going to shop shop shop :D
Do miss me, yaa.
HAHA rriiiiiight.
ooookay.

No comments: