Monday, November 24, 2008

my heart has lost it's wind now, broken like a dead sail.

Today's my most favourite person's birthdaay!
Alayna :)


I am so relieved.
Alayna's surprise party went soo well! and she didn't have a clue what was going on. :)
Her family planned most of it.
I helped to keep her busy. So, she stayed over. I love it when we have our sleepovers. Just like old times. We talk til late late late night or uuh early morning? yeah. Goosh I love her so much la.
Her parents put together a picture slide show thing and also videos from the family and close friends.
It was soo sweet.
I realised, while she was watching the video, she teared alot.
:)

Listening to what everyone said about her, how amazing she is, made me tear, made me feel so thankful that I have her with me.
& yes she REALLY REALLY is amazing.

She's so filled with determination. She's got such an intelligent and wise mind. It really amazes me how mature she is.
I have learnt so much from her. More than any friend I have.
I truly do look up to her. :)
She isn't so outspoken and loud in public, bt she really is craazy, like REALLY crazy. The things we do are haha soo retarded bt so memorable ehehe.
We've grown up together. I can't remember us being apart for more than a month since we were uh born. haha.
She's got so many amazing qualities about her.
She never fails to cheer me up. She always,alwaaaays does. :)
I can't imagine my life without her in it.


She isn't only my cousin, she's my bestest bestest bestest friend,ever. I love her so so so much!



















Pictures from the party soon to come.


anyway. Anisa stayed over ystrdy too. haha.
we talked til 4 am omg. ahhah imu lady. i had a great time! we shld have more sleepovers honay. like how we used to :)
i just realised how much she's grown, and matured.



bye

No comments: