Friday, January 30, 2009

all of these lines across my face, tells you the story of who I am.

Went out on Thursday.
mhmmm. yeah.
I don't know why, I've just got nothing to say.
Pictures:

































































































classmateeee :) it has been a rocky start this year, but we'll pull through! :D



















everybodaaaaay















Went out with 'em Youth today :)
Inkheart wasn't as boring as a few certain people said it would be but it was just OKAY to me.
It wasn't sooo terrible.
I bowled today after a VERY LONG TIME.
HAHA suprisingly I wasn't SO SO BAD LAAAH. but bad lah hahaha but I beat Danesh :D :D ahahahah.
I accidentally left my purse in the arcade with my angpau money in it but thank goodness, someone, a very HONEST and angelic person gave it to the counter. People are so nice these daaaays :) I wont judge anymore.

-

my OH SO LOVED family :) I'm so thankful to have these people okay who constantly lift my spirits. :)














theeeee sreeni's :)
Aunty Ann & Nina left a few days ago )': they were only here for a week. I wish they stayed longer.

No comments: