Wednesday, January 14, 2009

I miss 2008.
so so so much.
I miss my class, &no I'm still not used to my class this year.
The holidays were by far the best 2 months of my life. I have never spent my holidays more productive than I did last year.
Although I'm dreading 2009 now, I'm going to try my very very best to make this year even better than last year, to actually fulfill all my goals for the year, to work on my little "project" and hopefully I'll see change blossom in front of my eyes.
:)


I miss :















My Nawruz open house. I can't wait for this year's Nawruz! :) :)















I MISS THIS SO MUCH. I MISS YOU GUYS LIKE CUHRAAZAY man. :'(



















& this!sho sho much.






















oh!preeeeet! imyou :(
















my darlings, my oh so loved cousins! i loved EVERY moment of last year with you guys.
meloveyouguys so much :')

No comments: