Wednesday, January 7, 2009

let me hold you for the last time, it's the last chance time to feel again.

I love this :

James Morrison, i love his songs so much.

OH MY, today marks the 3rd day of school.
& I'm feeling very neutral about everything.
I'm in Batai with Jo & Fie (thank God I have you two or else I'd die)
We're a "floating class" FOR THE WHOLE ENTIRE YEAR OK! I didn't think it'd be this tiring.
&no, I'm not very happy with that. but maybe by the end of the year, it'd take a few kilo's or pounds off me? ehehe :) I'm in desperate need of that :/
I miss 3Belian shoo much. I miss all our babbling, and chitter chattering,& the stupid things we do. Nic, Nick, Esfern,Rowy,Marcus :( I MISS YOU GUYS :( :(
Batai is nothing compared to our class la ok, it is like so quiet in class now, so dead! :S
But maybe it just takes a little getting used to, I mean, it has only been 3 days, hopefully we'll all loosen up a little as time passes.
Exam pressure is already on my mind, 26th Feb is our first exam!


this is all moving a little too fast.

No comments: