Friday, January 2, 2009

start fresh.

:)

I'm still very happy. haha.
OH& Happy New Year :)

Yesterday's thing with the Youth was soo much fun, but grr I wont see you guys anytime soon, not for another few months! :'(
Anyway, yesterday ( 1st January ) was my Mummy & Papa's 25th Anniversary :)
They have headed off to a very nice getaway (not supposed to say where) to spend some quality time after this very stressful and tiring year. Which means, my siblings & I (& not forgetting the grandparents) are alone at home, since our dearly missed maid, Aunty Ellen has gone back to the Philipines for a one month "vaca".

It's been good so far, we have been rather peaceful @ home haha.
Anyway, I still haven't gotten 'em pictures!
But this post is all to my mummy&papa so :
































I love you both so very much, words cannot describe the thanks I have for the both of you, guiding me through some very rough times, having the utmost patience and love, being an example to me, I just hope one day, I will follow in the footsteps of my beloved parents :)
I LOVE YOU, Mummy & Papa. :)

------------------------------------------------------------------------

& look! look what I found :
















this was 4 years ago i think! omg, Sukh!(don't kill me okay) but omg you look so marah la hahaha. so different! i had to cover my face because it was BEYOND ugly. & omg, Nil.was.so.fat.then.



okay okay okaaay bye! :)

No comments: