Friday, March 27, 2009

idol craze

I just got back from SMK Sultan Abdul Samad.
Aley & I were asked to be guest performers at their Samadian Idol :)
It was a whole lotta fun. I didn't think the students would be so friendly! They were all so warm and nice to Aley & I whom they've never met before! It's the complete opposite of how the students are in DJ lah. I'd transfer there if I could!
I was so surprised to hear sooo much talent in just one school! and how spirited everyone was!

The winner this year was absolutely amazing. His voice literally melted my heart lah kay. It was so nice to see someone who loves performing and music as much as I do :)
haihhhhhhh :')

I had a great time. & I met some amazing people :)

Thank you, Joyceeeeyy for inviting Aley & I to perform!love you lah :)

No comments: