Monday, March 2, 2009

just because I'm losing, doesn't mean I'm lost

Hello loves :)
I'm in a rush, so, just a few photos from the Ayyam-i-Ha party @ Mentari on Sunday.
I had so much fun, cheering the kids on as they play the games.
Singing my favourite sooong (the Ayyam-i-Ha song HEHEHEH :D)
I have fallen in love..
with..
Mentari :)
ooooh love.





























































the M.C for the day : LAYNA BANAYNA (:
she stayed over the night before after choir practice.
and we stayed up to talk (: just like old times.
me love you soooo much lah :')













that's Nivesh(I don't think I spelt it right)
He's from Mentari too, he joins the Junior Youth group


























I see my Mima (: [my grandmom]
sho pretty (: heeh
































King Yang ;



















demonstrating :
































getting them in their groups.


























sing-a-longs :)





































I love this! aww Sangeetha is sho cute lah. love her.

















aaaah SO CUTE (:


















that's all of 'em.
Today was the first day of the Fasting month.
It was a good first day. I actually feel quite energized.
18 more days til Nawruz :) :)

No comments: