Thursday, March 12, 2009

it's time.

spm results were out today.
not like it concerns me, but seeing a few old faces made me think about last year.
I had a horrible year. excluding being in 3 Belian,that is :)
I think that I'm a totally changed person now. I see so many things so differently. My whole perception about ALOT of things has changed. My principles,especially, have drastically changed. & I'm so happy it did. My life has truly been so much better ever since.
Just going to Mentari once a week has absolutely changed me, and I just love being of service. It really does make me appreciate things alot more, and it encourages and pushes me not to become hypocritical.
I feel like doing what the stereotypical teenager thinks is fun isn't at all admirable. We, so easily fall into peer pressure and we often do things just cause society dictates that it's "cool".
I don't ever want to fall into that category.
My idea of fun is going to Mentari and teaching the children's class there.
It makes me happier than ever.
Whenever a new week comes, the first thing that comes into my mind is Mentari.
I'm so thankful that I have been given the opportunity to serve.
This year excites me. Though sometimes, I do complain about school and class, which I should really stop doing cause it doesn't make the situation any better.
Today, I realised that, I shouldn't focus on the negative things that I don't like about class, the more I shut those negative thoughts out, the better I feel, and the more happy I become in class.
I said it before, It just takes a little getting used to.
and I think I'm getting used to it. I kinda like the people in class :)

today's the 11th day of fast.
Just 8 more days till it's over, and till NawRuz comes.
but I don't want The Fast to end, I absolutely love this time of the year (:


For a certain someone, I know you're going through a tough time, I love you very much, and I'm praying so very hard for her to recover.

"Thy name is my healing, O my God, and remembrance of Thee is my remedy. Nearness to Thee is my hope, and love for Thee is my companion. Thy mercy to me is my healing and my succor in both this world and the world to come. Thou, verily, art the All-Bountiful, the All-Knowing, the All-Wise."
-Bahá’u’lláh

No comments: