Friday, July 24, 2009

oh, my other honey bee

I'm currently hooked on Chicken Soup for the Teenage Soul.
Yes, it has helped me a great deal.
I've been bringing it to class everyday. All the boys are hooked on it too, it's kinda funny hehe
I love my friends :')

...I'm oh so nervous for tomorrow, the follow up for the Forum. Speaking. in BM(English here and there, but mostly BM). and well, yeahhh BM and I, ummmmm yeah not too good a combo. I just hope I don't stumble on names and words or laugh in between. but I'm still really excited for tomorrow : ) Another good day ahead : )


Mia(Nisa,Layna&Ally's cat) just died :(!
oh! my Felangey :'(

Things are so different now.
It's funny how different life can be in just a matter of months.
I don't think I have truly accepted reality yet but I really am trying my best.
Some things just haven't completely sunk in yet.
There are some things I just miss.. alot.



:')

No comments: