Wednesday, December 31, 2008

you left me feeling high and dry.

Hello :)

It has been awhile,eyh. I have been very busy lately and goooosh time passes so quickly!
It's already New Years Eve!
The holidays have been the best holidays I have ever experienced, I'm so thankful I got to be a part of finishing my Ruhi books til book 5, to go for the 6day stay at Balakong, to meet so many familiar faces again, going to the Regional Conference with Baha'is from all over Malaysia, Singapore, Korea, Myanmar. It was truly a blessing. :)
I will post some pictures from the Conference as soon as I get 'em :) I miss everyone so much already! geeee had so much fun la hehe

PMR Results were out yesterday. I remember waking up feeling soo panicky. I thaaaaaank God, that I got the result I hoped & prayed for :)

Today :
Party at Alayna's :)

Tomorrow :
Out with the youth to OU !our last get-together, we wont get to see each other for months after! :'(

I feel so haaaappy la. I feel so blessed this holidays. & now, I'm not reaaally looking forward to next year cause that means this is all gonna end BUUUT i know it wont, caaause I'm gonna continue to do what I've been doing this past 2 months, finish up the last two books, be a tutor, start fresh in school, I'm looking forward to all those things. omg la, I'm so happy I'm so happy :) :) okay okay.

An update soon, when I get pictures.

No comments: