Monday, December 22, 2008

baby, you're not lost.

Todaaaay was fun :)
Mummy, Nayns&I headed off to Midvalley to shop shop a little. :D
Mummy was very kind, she bought me clothes ahahha. thankyou I love you sho much. :)
Then, we went to Gardens to eat @ PHOP, our all time fav place to go :)
It was a fun "girls day out" ehehe.

Well, anyway.
I
AM
BORED

I haven't felt bored in quite some time now la, cause I've been very busy these holidays which yes, I quite like but then I don't quite like it either cause then time passes faster which means PMR's results feel closer & school feels sooner & mhmm :(

I've been browsing through some holiday pictures today & I found some never posted pictures before.
These pictures are from 2006.
I want to share :) HAHA ooookay.
There :

We stayed in this area, in a really cosy apartment, which I enjoyed very much :)
It is so pretty la really. So the romantic okay. I want to move there, permanently!















& around that place(I forgot the name,sorry), there were like people in costumes acting like statues and it was really cool okaaaay. They would move every once in awhile. So cantik :)











































































The Coliseum




























& we spent lots of time roming Rome, oo roming Rome, okay haha anyway yeah.
I am in love with the place la, it's got such a cosy &historical feel to it.
IT IS SO PRETTY.
with the coble stone walkways. aaah :) I like, I like alot :)














We went to the Trevi Fountain(the make a wish&it will come true fountain,which was absolutely gorgeous btw) & saw this ;
they were making out for like 15 minutes NONSTOP okay.
don't they need to breathe? -_-






































This was the best restaurant we went to, over there.
Honestly, the Italian food there wasn't as good as I thought it'd be (or maybe we just didn't go to the right places)
But, it was still yummy.















He was our waiter. Pablo?Paolo?I don't know, either one la.
Bt he was sooo funny,ehehehe. He really made our day with his stupid jokes and yeaaah.
Maybe he wanted a bigger tip, eeeeyyh.



















The Vatican City














Michael Angelo's gorgeous artwork on the ceiling.
I was in awe when I saw it, I still am, looking at this picture.
wooow la, really.





















After an amazing trip at Romaaaa :)
We left for London.
I can't seem to find many pictures.
Just some from Son's graduation.















We went to this amaaaaazingly gorgeous park, uuugh I can't remember the name la.
All I know is that it's somewhat near the palace.
But, it is sho pretty, ya? :)





















that's all I've got.
I am exhausted.
Heading to bed now.
goooodnight :)

No comments: