Sunday, December 14, 2008

you make it real for me.

:)

Today was spent with Nicooole at Uptown.
We ate at Umaiya, heee and we were supposed to have dessert at Izzi's/Starbucks but we were SO full after our filling Japanese meal.
&yalah damn the weird la the couples tables.
But the ambience was nice :)
&There was this creepy little girl smiling at us from another table. Weird man,weird. :S

piiiiictuuuures :)














































































































































































































































We walked over to Cats Whiskers.
Nicole got a dress. I didn't :( I only got to window shop. Though I loved the ones Nic picked out for me(thankyou,you are my stylist okay) I didn't bring cash :/
We go again, okay? :D
I had so much fun with her laaaa. We got to catch up, since we haven't had the time to talk to each other much, our time was all well spent chitter chattering :)meloveyou chinyinling :D
I missed youuu. ee so lesbo-ish. hahaha. oookay.
havefuuuun in Penang biatch :) (oops)
Then, mummy&papa picked us up SO early -.- cause papa wanted to have "family time".
So, at night, we met Nav&Son at Gardens to makan makan at Tony Roma's. I swear, I don't know why my papa likes it there so much. Nothing to go all GAGA about. He's Tony Roma's no.1 fan la. -.-
& we bought Big Apple :D MY FAVE. mmmm :)
I'll be gone til Saturday for a camp.
Will update then :)

No comments: