Saturday, December 20, 2008

pay it forward.

Aaaah Hello :)

I am back :)
After a looong 6 days, and no I'm not feeling energized but very fulfilled, I must say.
Camp wasn't how I expected it would be.
I remember feeling like it was just so boring but then the few last days were so much fun :D
I met so many familiar faces, and some not so familiar but then we all got to know each other a little better.
Doing Ruhi and finishing the 5th book was so great. (hero, hero indeed (: ehehe )
I learned so much there too, from the people I met, I really do thank God that I had a chance to go. :)
So funny la everyone :D

Anywaaaay.
I watched Pay It Forward ( FINALLY)
It's such a good movie la. How intelligent okay. And it shows how just ONE person can affect the world. One heart, oh wait one or 3 hearts at a time. :)
We sometimes, preech and actually never practice what we preech. & it's so important that we actually PUT our words into deeds, or else they have no meaning.
We spend so much time focusing on the bad qualities of someone instead of looking on their good qualities. & WHY? SERIOUSLY WHY?! Just imagine a world if everyone looked at the good qualities we have, my gosh, what a world it would be :)
If someone has 9 bad qualities and only 1 good quality, we should only look at that ONE good quality.



We should all be like the young boy in Pay It Forward but instead of just doing a favor for only THREE people, we should do it for everyone who crosses our path.
Doing a good deed, it isn't thaat hard :) We have it in us, so why waste it?

"Let your heart burn with loving kindness, for all who may cross your path."
-from the Baha'i Writings

No comments: