Thursday, December 4, 2008

you can break my heart, but i will love you just the same.

A few pictures from Layna's party.














































































Shaveeea! She's so adorable, eyh ? :)





































:) i sayang youuuu, my midget :D















Another tiring day.
I haven't been out much lately :(
Been practicing for my uncle's party.
Us, cousins are performing. I know, kinda weird for like a party but we're having fun just doing it with each other :)

We're doing uuuuh 5 songs. & I have to admit, I wasn't so keen at first, I thought we were gonna sound terrible but then now, I'm kinda liking how we sound. Mummy says we have big potential to become a real acapella group :D Haha but she says alot of things.

Practice again tomorrow, in the morning which means another "wake up late day" gone. :(
Well anyway, we're doing this song by Ingrid Michaelson, The Way I Am.
It's so pretty and sweet and yeah :)



























No comments: