Saturday, December 13, 2008

for every piece of me that wants you, another piece backs away.

I haven't been updaaating due to the lack of FREE time. :(
& also cause I haven't got pictures. (ANISAAA -.-)

I got my phone back HEHEHE :) I'm so happy okay, it has been forever.
I kinda forgot how to use the phone :S

I was just watching something dumb on 8tv quickie when, HE caught my attention.
:D
He's a 8tv host/model. & I think he kinda looks like Robert Pattinson(whom I love SO FREAKING MUCH!)
He's my ASIAN Rob :)
Not bad laaaa right. ehehe
























.










His eyes are daaayym sexay, man ;)

































Weeeell anyway. :)
I am INLOVE with Jamie Scott's cover of bleeding love.
I kinda like the way he mixed the melody up. Better than the original, in my opinion








pretty good right? :)
Jamie Scott is kinda sexaaay too hahaha :D

My uncle's party-"farewell"ish thing went really really well. I havent had thaaat much fun in a long time. Meeting up with the HUGE family was really great too. Familiar faces, but names uuh not so familiar. :/ But all in all, it was so fun.
I promise I will update as soon as I get them pictures from Nisa.

:)

No comments: